Getting the Most Bang for your Buck with your Replacement Windows
Investing in your own space is important, and when it comes time to replace windows, any homeowner will want to make sure they are getting what they paid for. It’s important to assess the style, material and design of a window, but to comprehend your return on investment for your window purchase, it’s important to look at the long-term benefits you’ll experience through the years. Here are some of them:
- Your energy bills are reduced overtime. After replacement window installment, you may see your heating and cooling costs drop. According to the ENERGY STAR®-website, ENERGY STAR certified windows have been shown to save homeowners an average of $101–$583 each year when replacing single-pane windows.
- New windows are great for real estate. According to the National Association of Realtors 2017 Cost vs. Value Report, new wood or vinyl windows might return 73 percent of the project amount when you sell your house. If you are considering selling your home in the next few years, your first task might be to replace your windows.
- You could earn rebate rewards. There are easy-to-use rebate offers and a special offer finder online for a lot of ENERGY STAR window purchases. The online finder allows homeowners to browse through available rebates through a ZIP code entry and discover the best deals in Plattsburgh.
- New window glass can help protect your furniture. As technology has increased, new glass panes can now help lower fading of your furniture and fabrics from the sunlight.
- You could earn green-energy tax credits.* Newly installed energy efficient windows that meet ENERGY STAR requirements can be eligible for a thirty-percent of costs tax credit with no upper limit in 2017. To find additional information about the details of green-energy tax credits for the Plattsburgh area, visit energystar.gov.
Sometimes it pays to be energy efficient, even though the upfront expenses can be intimidating. Replacement windows are a good way to spruce up your home before the fall hits, while also saving some extra cash in your pocket for the future. Learn more about replacing new windows with Pella Windows and Doors by giving our experts a call at 518-310-2118 or arranging an appointment with us online.