Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance choices for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re inserted between two panes of glass, these options are guarded against dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help lower the number of indoor allergens that gather in your home when compared to traditional external window treatments.1 Plus, when you’re ready for something different, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology allows you to easily replace your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional look
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Complement exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options provide room for grilles in addition to between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to plan a no-cost, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass options from Pella of Plattsburgh.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.