No matter what kind of weather the Plattsburgh area is experiencing, your clients can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Plattsburgh can handle it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to stand strong in specific regions across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass choices and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Plattsburgh can help improve your clients' homes' energy efficiency, visit our showroom. Or request a free quote now.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.