Pella of Plattsburgh offers you functional and gorgeous hardware for your windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to bring the window sash tight against the weatherstripping to make a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks hold the sash close to the weatherstripping to resist against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
- Autolock conveniently locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes lifting and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control device complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To see more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a no-cost, in-home consultation or visit your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.